Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Energy Density 1.2
- 473.18 ml shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml hot pepper sauce
- 118.29 ml fat free blue cheese dressing
- 4 low-carb flour tortillas
- 473.18 ml shredded lettuce
- 236.59 ml diced celery
- 236.59 ml peeled seeded diced cucumber
- 236.59 ml peeled shredded carrot
- Combine chicken and hot pepper sauce in bowl.
- Spread 2 Tb dressing over each tortilla.
- Arrange ½ cup lettuce, ½ cup chicken, ¼ cup celery, ¼ cup cucumber, and ¼ cup carrot.
My whole family loved it. We used ranch dressing, no one likes blue cheese. We are going to have this again soon!
I think I would have liked this better if I would have used the "light" dressing. I did like the crunch of the celery and cucumber.