Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Energy Density 1.2
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fat free blue cheese dressing
- 4 low-carb flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup peeled seeded diced cucumber
- 1 cup peeled shredded carrot
- Combine chicken and hot pepper sauce in bowl.
- Spread 2 Tb dressing over each tortilla.
- Arrange ½ cup lettuce, ½ cup chicken, ¼ cup celery, ¼ cup cucumber, and ¼ cup carrot.
My whole family loved it. We used ranch dressing, no one likes blue cheese. We are going to have this again soon!
I think I would have liked this better if I would have used the "light" dressing. I did like the crunch of the celery and cucumber.