Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A little bit spicy -- you can always spice to your liking.
Top Review by Teddy's Mommy
Absolutely Delicious! This is going in my "stuff we love" folder for sure. I halved the recipe and it came out just fine. I'll admit I used a bit more Tabasco on the chicken than it called for and I think it was a good call. I used romaine lettuce and used my mandolin to make small match stick cuts of the carrots. I didn't have chicken breasts so I used chicken tenders. Yummy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 4 -10 inches flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, salt and tabasco. Cook chicken in oil 4-5 minutes. or until no longer pink and liquid is evaporated.
- In small bowl combine together celery, blue cheese and salad dressing.
- Divide cooked chicken among tortillas. Top each with blue cheese mixture, lettuce and carrot and wrap.