Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A little bit spicy -- you can always spice to your liking.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 4 -10 inches flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
- Combine chicken, salt and tabasco. Cook chicken in oil 4-5 minutes. or until no longer pink and liquid is evaporated.
- In small bowl combine together celery, blue cheese and salad dressing.
- Divide cooked chicken among tortillas. Top each with blue cheese mixture, lettuce and carrot and wrap.
Absolutely Delicious! This is going in my "stuff we love" folder for sure. I halved the recipe and it came out just fine. I'll admit I used a bit more Tabasco on the chicken than it called for and I think it was a good call. I used romaine lettuce and used my mandolin to make small match stick cuts of the carrots. I didn't have chicken breasts so I used chicken tenders. Yummy!
Wonderful! We really enjoyed these wraps today, with a few changes. DH grilled the chicken, and we used Frank's Hot Sauce (what was on hand), otherwise made just as written. Very tasty! Loved the shredded carrots and celery in these wraps, they added a nice accent to the hot chicken and blue cheese dressing. Thank you, Lvs2Cook--made for the Hot & Spicy tag game in Cooking Photos forum.