1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Wrap Low Carb Atkins Perfect
If you love buffalo chicken and are on a low carb diet this is the perfect recipe for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the chicken breasts in 4 to 5 strips.
- 2Melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Sprinkle both sides of the chicken strips with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper (this has to be done to taste, I just sprinkle enough on so each side is coated but not globbed on).
- 4Cook chicken in melted butter until cooked through and nice and brown.
- 5Place warm chicken in lettuce leaves.
- 6Add Franks Red Hot Sauce to warm chicken (again this has to be done to taste, I love hot food so I end up with about 6-8 dashes on each wrap).
- 7Add 1 teaspoon of blue cheese dressing to each wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wrap Low Carb Atkins Perfect
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 18.7 g