- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Frank's red hot sauce
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese dressing
- 4 iceberg lettuce or 4 romaine leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the chicken breasts in 4 to 5 strips.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken strips with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper (this has to be done to taste, I just sprinkle enough on so each side is coated but not globbed on).
- Cook chicken in melted butter until cooked through and nice and brown.
- Place warm chicken in lettuce leaves.
- Add Franks Red Hot Sauce to warm chicken (again this has to be done to taste, I love hot food so I end up with about 6-8 dashes on each wrap).
- Add 1 teaspoon of blue cheese dressing to each wrap.