Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and Easy. Great for sports parties
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken (or cooked ground chicken)
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 3 green onions, with about 4 inches of green chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 24 -30 wonton wrappers
- oil (for deep frying)
- buffalo wing sauce, and
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- n a bowl or food processor combine chicken, cajun seasoning, onions, salt, pepper, ranch and buffalo wing sauce.
- Put about a tsp of the chicken mix into the center of the wonton and pull up sides to seal. Then fold the sides in to create a little packet.
- In a deep fryer or pan (oil at 375 degrees) place 3 or 4 wontons at a time until golden brown.