Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The chicken may be substituted with cooked shrimp, pork or surimi crab.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, Frank's
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil (for frying)
- bleu cheese salad dressing, for dipping
- Mix the chicken, barbeque sauce, hot sauce, onions and celery.
- Toss in the bleu cheese.
- Fill the wonton wrappers, brush the beaten egg around the wrapper edges as a sealant and fold each wonton in half or into a triangle.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- serve hot with a bleu cheese dressing, for dipping.