Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Recipe is from Marzetti.
- 118.29 ml marzetti ranch dip
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 177.44 ml hot sauce, divided (1 tsp per cup)
- 473.18 ml diced and cooked chicken
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 78.07 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml finely diced celery
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray one side of each wonton wrapper with vegetable oil spray. Press wonton wrappers, oil coated-side-down into miniature muffin cups. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pans; cool. Spoon 1 teaspoon hot sauce into the bottom of each wonton cup. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chopped jalapeno, green onions, celery and 1/2 cup Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip. Spoon chicken mixture into wonton cups. Serve immediately.
Hubby and I both enjoyed these little cups of goodness...I did cut the recipe down to 12 wonton cups...and still had a bit of stuffing left over...I used Franks Red Hot Wing Buffalo sauce...very tasty...thanks for posting the recipe...=)