5 hrs 25 mins
A favourite appetizer, be a devil and use lotsa spice, the dip cools the wings down! Prep time includes marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 -3 teaspoon cayenne pepper (depending on how hot you like)
- 1 -3 teaspoon chili powder (depending on how hot you like)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 3 lbs chicken wings
Blue Cheese Dip
- 1Make a paste with the garlic, cayenne, chili powder, lemon juice and paprika.
- 2Gradually mix in the olive oil and tomato puree.
- 3In a large glass bowl tumble the wings in the paste until evenly coated.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 5Tumble the wings again to ensure an even coating.
- 6Preheat oven to 425F.
- 7Arrange the wings on a baking try lined with aluminium foil and bake or 25 minutes, until crisp.
- 8Blue Cheese Dip-------------.
- 9Place the blue cheese in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- 10Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly (mix to any texture you prefer).
- 11Place in bowl and garnish with the parsley.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wings With a Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1113.1
- Calories from Fat 778
- Total Fat 86.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 309.0 mg
- Sodium 883.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 73.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: