Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Sharp Carousel Microwave & Microwave/Convection Cookbook. This recipe uses only a microwave and was developed in ovens of 700 to 1050 watts.
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Separate chicken wings at joints into 3 parts each, discarding tips.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken pieces on a double layer of paper towels around outer edge of turntable.
- Baste chicken with 3/4 of the sauce mixture.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave at HIGH (100%) power for 6 minutes.
- Rearrange pieces and baste with remaining sauce.
- Microwave on high until juices run clear, 4-6 minutes.