- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups flour
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn medley pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- take chicken wings and add salt and pepper to them.
- dredge in flour, then cook in oil until golden brown. about 4-5 min on each side.
- mean while pour buffalo sauce in pan and add butter, and medley peppercorn pepper in sauce until melted.
- pour over cooked chicken wings and enjoy!