1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Wings
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up wings, rinse and pat wing pieces dry.
- 2Dust wing pieces in flour.
- 3Heat oil in a large pot or skillet about 1"-2" deep to 375F degrees (Medium to medium high heat).
- 4Take wing pieces shake off excess flour put in pot and fry in oil until crispy, about 5 minutes per side (Turn often to keep from burning).
- 5Fry in"batches" to keep from over crowding.
- 6Drain wings on paper towels on a broiler rack.
- 7Keep warm in a 200 degree oven until all wing pieces are done.
- 8Make sauce by melting 1 part butter to 2 parts Crystal hot sauce (1 stick butter= 1/2 cup, 1 cup Crystal hot sauce).
- 9You can add a dash of vinegar and some cayenne pepper or a dash of Tabasco to make it hotter if you wish!
- 10Dip the wing pieces in the sauce and serve with the Celery and Carrot sticks with LOTS of the Blue Cheese Dressing.
- 11NOTE: This recipe came from the famous"bar" in Buffalo NY.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Crystal hot sauce