Recipe by etflaxn9_11302024
There is a restaurant in Buffalo NY famous for chicken wing soup after many tries and Bills games later I have been told mine is better. I usually make this recipe x4 for tailgate parties
- 3 (850.48 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 1419.54 ml milk
- 709.77 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml celery
- 236.59 ml carrot
- 236.59 ml onion
- 236.59 ml diced cooked potato (canned)
- 59.14 ml blue cheese dressing
- 59.14-118.29 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 118.29 ml bottled chicken wing sauce
- 226.79 g sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute veggies for 5 minutes.
- Add everything except potatoes and cook on low for 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and season.
- cook 15 minutes longer until potatoes are warmed.
- add everything except potatoes to a crock pot and cook 4 to 5 hours or veggies are cooked adding the potatoes at the end.