1 hr 15 mins
There is a restaurant in Buffalo NY famous for chicken wing soup after many tries and Bills games later I have been told mine is better. I usually make this recipe x4 for tailgate parties
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (850.48 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 1419.54 ml milk
- 709.77 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml celery
- 236.59 ml carrot
- 236.59 ml onion
- 236.59 ml diced cooked potato (canned)
- 59.14 ml blue cheese dressing
- 59.14-118.29 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 118.29 ml bottled chicken wing sauce
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 1Saute veggies for 5 minutes.
- 2Add everything except potatoes and cook on low for 45 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes and season.
- 4cook 15 minutes longer until potatoes are warmed.
- 6add everything except potatoes to a crock pot and cook 4 to 5 hours or veggies are cooked adding the potatoes at the end.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.5
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 1584.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken wing sauce