Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
this can be used with regular chicken breast either shredded or cubed. I usually make mine with shredded chicken.
- 6 cups milk
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 -8 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (depending on your taste)
- Combine milk and soups in slow cooker. Stir till smooth.
- Stir in chicken.
- Cover and cook 3 3/4-4 3/4 hours.
- When done cooking stir in sour cream and hot sauce.
- Cover and continue cooking for 15 minutes, or until bubbly.
I have a crock pot recipe book that had this exact recipe. I made it last night. I actually used half a cup of Franks hot sauce. Definately was quick and super easy! We will be having it again! It wasn't the most amazing soup I've ever eaten but definately filled us up and tasted good!
This is a very easy and convenient cream of chicken soup that is given a nice twist by the addition of the hot pepper sauce. Made as written using 2 tablespoons of hot pepper sauce as DH does not like it to hot. Thanks for the post.