Chef ChristinaMac's Note:
a great way to enjoy chicken wings without the mess. great served with celery or tortilla chips for dipping. I like to use a crock pot to keep this dip warm during parties, just mix everything up on the stove than transfer to the crock pot or you can use a electric fondue pot on warm too. If you don't want to use those then separate into small batches in oven safe dishes so you can keep the dip warm. Not sure where the recipe came from, everyone I know has their own spin for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken
- 1/4 cup frank's hot sauce (more or less depending on how spicey you like it)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, to top
- celery and carrot sticks, tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips
- 1On the stove top melt cream cheese.
- 2Shred or finely chop cooked chicken.
- 3Mix in blue cheese, chicken, sour cream and hot sauce.
- 4Taste for spiciness.
- 5Transfer to a warm crock pot or oven safe dishes.
- 6Top with Cheddar cheese and let melt (bake till bubbley).
- 7Serve warm with dippers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.9
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 172.9 mg
- Sodium 1138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 32.6 g