Recipe by AmyKat321
Great dip for chips or celery. Perfect for parties and get togethers. It is always a hit and is gone in less than 5 minutes!
Top Review by megs_
I cut this recipe in half and used all light ingredients - with great results! I also was in a hurry and microwaved the chicken and hot sauce, then added the other ingredients and microwaved for another minute. It's a keeper!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans canned chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (Philadelphia brand preferred)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup buffalo hot sauce (Frank's or Texas Pete's work well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Drain chicken.
- Combine all ingredients (leave about a handful of cheese out) and blend together until slightly lumpy.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Use the extra cheese to put a thin layer on top.
- Cook for 30-35 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve with Tortilla chips or celery.