1/3 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
I first tried this buffalo chicken wing dip at my neighbor's picnic. A friend of theirs brought it and we munched on it all night til it was gone! I love this recipe for picnics, potlucks and tailgate parties. It's a much less messy way of enjoying chicken wings. My oldest son loves it. You can make it as spicy hot as you want...or leave it mild. It's best served warm, but you can also eat it cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle hot sauce (use whole bottle or just half, if desired)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing (or can use ranch or 8 oz blue cheese and ranch)
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 3 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1Preaheat oven top 350.
- 2In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken, celery and cheese.
- 3In a saucepan over med-low heat, combine cream cheese and salad dressing and stir until smooth. Stir in bottle of hot sauce ( don't have to use entire bottle if you want it milder). Pour heated mixture into bowl with chicken mixture. Stir to mix well.
- 4Pour into a 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until bubbly----make sure top doesn't get browned. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm OR cold-----tastes best warm--- with celery or other veggies and crackers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 557.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g