1/3 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs go well with a side of celery sticks and light ranch dressing. After breezermom's helpful review, I changed the heat to cook the chicken in the skillet from medium high to medium. The medium high heat is too low for me, but my oven is old and the burners probably aren't as hot as newer stoves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine first four ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal.
- 3Shake to blend.
- 4Add half of chicken to bag; seal; shake to coat.
- 5Remove chicken from bag, shaking to remove excess flour mixture.
- 6Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- 8Add flour-coated chicken to pan; saute 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 9Transfer browned chicken to a jelly-roll pan.
- 10Repeat procedure with the remaining uncooked chicken, flour mixture, and oil.
- 11Discard remaining flour mixture.
- 12Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until done.
- 13Combine hot sauce and butter in microwave-safe dish; microwave at high for 30 seconds or until butter melts, stirring to blend.
- 14Place chicken in a shallow dish; drizzle with butter sauce; toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.0
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.5 mg
- Sodium 738.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.7 g