Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 16 breaded chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 cup louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- Prepare chicken tenders as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the hot sauce; serve immediately with Bleu cheese dressing.
I made these for my sons for lunch and served the sauce on the side. My oldest son loved the sauce, but it was a little too hot for my younger son. But it's supposed to be hot so I'm giving this 5 stars. Thanks for sharing!