Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy dip or spread.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Tenders and Bleu Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pieces of tyson lean buffalo style chicken tenders
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 drops Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Bake tenders according to pkg instructions.
- Take out and cut up into chunks.
- In a bowl combine everything and then spread it into a 6 cup capacity baking dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with crackers, or spread onto tortillas.