1/3 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Combining a few chicken recipes from FoodNetwork.com, and a bit of my own ingenuity, I tried this recipe tonight and liked it a lot. Hope someone enjoys it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat deep fryer to 360 degrees.
- 2Combine chicken tenders and hot sauce in plastic bag. Store in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 3Combine flour, Cajun seasoning, and salt on one plate. Put buttermilk on second plate.
- 4Place chicken tenders in flour and dredge to coat. Transfer to buttermilk, dredge, then return to flour and dredge once more. You should have a nice, thick crust.
- 5Place breaded tenders on a wire rack for 5 minutes, to set the crust. If you skip this step, the crust may fall off during frying.
- 6After crust has set, dredge once more in flour and drop into oil. You can skip the final dredge, but I find it makes for a crispier result.
- 7Fry for 4-6 minutes until golden, brown, and delicious.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 2039.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 22.4 g