Adapted from Real Women of Philadelphia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 12 (6 inch) soft taco flour tortillas
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup frank's hot sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- blue cheese dressing
- celery rib
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a small sauce pot over medium low heat, melt butter.
- 3Add cajun seasoning, garlic powder. Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Add cream cheese and stir until melted and completely combined with butter and spices.
- 5Wisk in hot sauce and milk and simmer for 5 - 8 minutes. Add salt to taste. Combine chicken and sauce. Cool.
- 6Lay out a tortilla; fill with about 1/4 - 1/3 cup chicken and 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
- 7Tightly roll up taquito and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; repeat until chicken is gone. Note: To keep the tortillas rolled, place a few dabs of water on the overlapping end.
- 8Brush taquitos with vegetable oil on all sides.
- 9Bake for 12-15 minutes; rotate them every 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- 10Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Serving Size: 1 (1156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 600.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: