Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not your typical taco.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 3 cups shredded roasted chicken
- 8 (6 inch) crunchy taco shells, warmed (or corn tortillas)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- blue cheese, crumbles
- sliced green onion, garnish
- creamy blue cheese dressing, garnish (optional)
- sliced celery, garnish (optional)
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together the hot sauce and butter until the butter melts and emulsifies into the hot sauce. Add the shredded chicken and stir to coat. Heat it in the sauce for a few minutes, stirring constantly, just until the chicken is heated through. Don't over cook or the sauce will separate.
- Serve the shredded Buffalo chicken filling with warmed taco shells or corn tortillas, lettuce, green onions, celery and/or crumbled blue cheese or blue cheese dressing, as desired.