Prep 50 mins
Cook 16 mins
Strips of spicy chicken, cool ranch dressing, and blue cheese tucked inside warmed flour tortillas...you could add some crisp bacon when assembling the tacos, and serve restaurant style with additional ranch dressing and slices of avacado and tomato. *Prep time includes the 30 minute marinading time.*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packagespicy taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- hot sauce, to taste
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine the oil, taco seasoning, and water to make a marinade; reserve 1/2 cup.
- Place the chicken in a zip-lock bag and add the marinade; let soak in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Mash the avacado and mix with the ranch dressing until smooth.
- Remove chicken from the marinade; discard used marinade.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Grill chicken (or you can stir-fry) over medium-high heat, brushing with the reserved marinade, about 8 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Spread tortillas with the ranch dressing mixture; sprinkle with blue cheese, carrots, and cilantro.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces and add additional hot sauce to taste.
- Serve hot.