Buffalo Chicken Supper in a Sub
- In plastic bag, mix together garlic powder, chili powder, paprika and flour; add chicken and turn to coat.
- In large nonstick frypan, place olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning, about 7 minutes or until fork can be inserted with ease.
- Drizzle hot sauce over chicken, toss to coat; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together onion, cucumber and ranch dressing.
- Inside each bun, place 1 lettuce leaf and top with chicken and celery; spoon onion-cucumber mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with bleu cheese.