Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Easier to eat than wings, but with the same zing! These are pretty mild, so if you like it hot, you might want to adjust the hot sauce and cayenne.
- In small bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne and salt. Evenly coat chicken with mixture.
- Refrigerate chicken 60 to 90 minutes.
- Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Heat oil to 375.
- Fry chicken in hot oil for 10 minutes or until done. Remove from oil and drain.
- Add sauce mixture and stir.
- Serve with Ranch dressing.