1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (Rachael Ray Style)
Chef #454655's Note:
Grilled chicken breast sandwiches with spicy buffalo sauce and cool bleu cheese sauce. My hubby's favorite sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat indoor grill to it's recommended setting for chicken breasts.
- 2Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and paprika on both sides. drizle with olive oil and rub to evenly distribute. Place on preheated grill, and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until juices run clear (depending on thickness of chicken breasts).
- 3While chicken is cooking, combing bleu cheese, sour cream, and sliced scallions. Set aside.
- 4In a small sauce pan, combine pepper sauce and butter over low heat, and allow butter to melt.
- 5Preheat griddle or non stick skillet over med-med high heat. Slice sandwich rolls, and place them cut side down on the skillet. Allow to toast until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- 6To assemble, spread the bun bottoms with the bluecheese mixture. Take a chicken breast and coat it in the hot pepper sauce, then place on the bottom bun. Add top bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (Rachael Ray Style)
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.4
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 135.0 mg
- Sodium 1781.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 40.0 g