Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Homemade version of our favorite take out item.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 hard crusty rolls
- Place chicken breasts in large saucepan and cover with water.
- Simmer chicken for 15 mins or until no longer pink.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl to let cool and shred with 2 forks.
- Place chicken in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add buffalo sauce and mix in well with chicken.
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Place cheese on top of chicken and heat until melted.
- Serve on crusty rolls.