1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Yummy in the Tummy's Note:
This is a Rachel Ray recipe that I tried a few years ago and fell in love with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 piece boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml sweet paprika, 1 /3 palm full
- 4.92 ml chili powder, 1/3 palm full
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
Sauce for chicken
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and chili powder.
- 3Drizzle breast with a little extra virgin olive oil to coat.
- 4Pan grill chicken breasts 5 minutes on each side.
- 5Heat a metal or oven safe glass bowl over low heat and melt butter in the bowl.
- 6Add hot sauce to the butter and combine.
- 7When the chicken breasts are done, remove from pan and add to the bowl and coat evenly with hot sauce mixture.
- 8Place chicken breasts on bun bottoms and top with crisp lettuce.
- 9Combine sour cream, scallions and blue cheese and slather bun tops with blue cheese sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.4
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 2005.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts