This is a Rachel Ray recipe that I tried a few years ago and fell in love with.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 4 piece boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml sweet paprika, 1 /3 palm full
- 4.92 ml chili powder, 1/3 palm full
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
Sauce for chicken
- 29.58 ml butter
- 118.29 ml hot sauce, I prefer Tapitio
- lettuce leaf
- 4 crusty rolls, split
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and chili powder.
- Drizzle breast with a little extra virgin olive oil to coat.
- Pan grill chicken breasts 5 minutes on each side.
- Heat a metal or oven safe glass bowl over low heat and melt butter in the bowl.
- Add hot sauce to the butter and combine.
- When the chicken breasts are done, remove from pan and add to the bowl and coat evenly with hot sauce mixture.
- Place chicken breasts on bun bottoms and top with crisp lettuce.
- Combine sour cream, scallions and blue cheese and slather bun tops with blue cheese sour cream.