I got the original recipe to this from Woman's Day Magazine, and then tweaked it to my own taste. It is just awesome! As usual for me, very simple to make, but just exactly what I was hungry for! YUM-O!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I used a store-bought Rotisserie or Roasted chicken)
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 honey hamburger buns, split
- 1/4 cup frank's hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing (I use Kraft's chunky style)
- 1Heat broiler.
- 2Spread 1/2 teaspoons butter on each bun half. Broil 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
- 3Mix chicken and Frank's hot sauce in a small bowl. Warm mixture in microwave for about 3 minutes. Mix in garlic, parsley flakes, shredded lettuce and diced tomato.
- 4Spread each bun bottom with 1 tablespoons Bleu Cheese dressing. Top each with 1/2 cup chicken mixture.
- 5Add another tablespoons Bleu Cheese dressing on bun tops. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.7
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 997.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g