Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Based on the popular buffalo wing appetizer. These sandwiches have a kick, but it is not overwhelming. If you are a fire-breathing fan, increase the amount of hot sauce according to your taste.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties (sandwich size)
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine butter and hot sauce in a small cup, mix well.
- Brush butter mixture over chicken patties.
- Place chicken patties on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, heat buns if desired.
- Place lettuce on bottom halves of buns.
- Top each with a chicken patty and a tablespoon of blue cheese dressing.
- Cover with top halves of buns and serve.
I made these for my family as I am not a fan of buffalo chicken. As written the sauce only made enough for two patties. So I doubled the sauce for four patties. My son put mayo on his and my husband used the bleu cheese/ He really liked it like that. They both enjoyed them.
This was a fast, easy dinner and a great way to spice up frozen chicken patties.
This is so good! I used bottled sauce, but kept everything else the same. It was a great, quick, easy dinner. Served with baked fries. YUM! Thanks!