Recipe by TJW
This is a chicken salad that will spice up your next sandwich or salad! It is from the Chile Head digest, and it is rockin good! Easy to make too!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup durkees red hot sauce or 1⁄4 cup Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped celery
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Durkees, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper together.
- Marinate the chicken breasts in this overnight, covered and refrigerated.
- Remove chicken, discard marinade and bake in oven at 350° until juices run clear and no longer pink.
- Allow to cool.
- Slice into tiny pieces, and mix with the celery and blue cheese dressing.