Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of our most popular selling salads in our cafe
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 breaded chicken nuggets, strips, deep fried
- diced tomato
- 1 julliened onion
- 1 julliened green pepper
- 8 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package flour tortillas, cut in strips, deep fried
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlesweet baby rays barbecue sauce
- 16 ounces hidden valley ranch salad dressing
- chopped head lettuce
- chopped romaine lettuce
- Deep Fry Chicken Strips, dip in bbq sauce.
- Deep Fry Tortilla Strips.
- Prepare all veggies as directed in ingredients list.
- Mix BBQ and Ranch Dressing together. 2/3 ranch to 1/3 bbq or to your taste liking.
- Bed of Mixed lettuce.
- Diced tomatoes.
- Jullienned Green Peppers.
- Jullienned Onions.
- Cheese Mix.
- Tortilla Strips.
- Chicken Strips, Jullined in bbq sauce.
- Dressing Mix (BBQ Ranch).
Very very good! Slightly different, ranch style buffalo chicken salad, using chicken nuggets and fried tortilla chips.