Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of our most popular selling salads in our cafe
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 breaded chicken nuggets, strips, deep fried
- diced tomato
- 1 julliened onion
- 1 julliened green pepper
- 8 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package flour tortillas, cut in strips, deep fried
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlesweet baby rays barbecue sauce
- 16 ounces hidden valley ranch salad dressing
- chopped head lettuce
- chopped romaine lettuce
- Deep Fry Chicken Strips, dip in bbq sauce.
- Deep Fry Tortilla Strips.
- Prepare all veggies as directed in ingredients list.
- Mix BBQ and Ranch Dressing together. 2/3 ranch to 1/3 bbq or to your taste liking.
- Bed of Mixed lettuce.
- Diced tomatoes.
- Jullienned Green Peppers.
- Jullienned Onions.
- Cheese Mix.
- Tortilla Strips.
- Chicken Strips, Jullined in bbq sauce.
- Dressing Mix (BBQ Ranch).
Very very good! Slightly different, ranch style buffalo chicken salad, using chicken nuggets and fried tortilla chips.