Recipe by RecipeNut
I made this for a quick light dinner and it was delicious! You can add any veggies to this salad. I included cucumbers and black olives.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
Yum yum! Great way to prepare the chicken. I used "corn flake" crumbs, thought it went well with the hot sauce. I went ape on the vegetables and toppings here-- carrots, celery, cukes, red pepper, tomatoes, cheese, hard boiled eggs. I used ranch dressing and added a little hot sauce to that as well. Our salads were HUGE, DH couldn't even finish his! Thanks for the idea and recipe!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 (14 -16 ounce) package chicken breast tenders
- 1 (10 ounce) bagtorn mixed salad greens
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In shallow dish or pie pan, mix butter and red pepper sauce. Place bread crumbs on sheet of waxed paper. Dip each chicken tender in butter mixture; roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, divide salad greens and tomatoes onto individual large salad plates.
- Top each salad with chicken; drizzle with dressing.