1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Salad
This is another Rachael Ray recipe. A great way to get the taste of buffalo chicken without the grease and fat, and a little healthy even!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Combine lettuce, carrots and celery in a salad bowl. Combine ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles in a small bowl.
- 3Add oil and butter to hot pan with the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sear for 2 or 3 minutes, then add hot sauce. Reduce heat a little and cook 5 minutes more.
- 4Toss salad with dressing and season with salt and pepper. Top salad with Buffalo chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.0
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 1121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 32.0 g