A healthier twist on traditional boneless buffalo chicken wings that's just ingenious and easy to make. From Nature Box's site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Buffalo sauce, like Frank's)
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, blue cheese, garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper, to taste; set aside in the refrigerator.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine quinoa, chicken, goat cheese, sharp cheddar, buffalo sauce, Panko, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- 4Scoop the mixture evenly into the muffin tray, about 1 1/2 tablespoons for each. Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden and set. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 1211.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: