Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
A healthier twist on traditional boneless buffalo chicken wings that's just ingenious and easy to make. From Nature Box's site.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (Buffalo sauce, like Frank's)
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, blue cheese, garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper, to taste; set aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, chicken, goat cheese, sharp cheddar, buffalo sauce, Panko, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the muffin tray, about 1 1/2 tablespoons for each. Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden and set. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.