Recipe by Kaitlin Cav
If you love buffalo chicken wings, you will love this unique version of quesadillas! The creamy blue cheese dressing and the spicy hot sauce is a perfect combination and tastes just like Buffalo Wings!
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken breasts, in water, drained (Swanson Canned)
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (Frank's RedHot)
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the chicken with the hot sauce to completely coat.
- Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of the cheese on half of each tortilla. Top each with about 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges together to seal.
- Brush the tortillas with the oil. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the quesadillas, two at a time, and cook until they're golden brown on both sides.
- Cut the quesadillas in quarters and serve with dressing for dipping.