Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love buffalo chicken wings, you will love this unique version of quesadillas! The creamy blue cheese dressing and the spicy hot sauce is a perfect combination and tastes just like Buffalo Wings!
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken breasts, in water, drained (Swanson Canned)
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (Frank's RedHot)
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Toss the chicken with the hot sauce to completely coat.
- Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of the cheese on half of each tortilla. Top each with about 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges together to seal.
- Brush the tortillas with the oil. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the quesadillas, two at a time, and cook until they're golden brown on both sides.
- Cut the quesadillas in quarters and serve with dressing for dipping.