I developed this recipe after I couldn't find what I was looking for. I think they turned out awfully good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I use low-fat)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I use low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce (I use Frank's)
- 4 -8 inches flour tortillas
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- salsa, as desired
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Combine first four ingredients to make a ranch dip. divide in half and mix half with the wing sauce. Set aside.
- 3Chop chicken strips into pieces about 1/2 inch long.
- 4Spray one side of 2 tortillas with Pam, then place sprayed side down on aluminum foil. Put foil on cookie sheet.
- 5Spread each of the two tortillas with half of the ranch dip/wing sauce mixture.
- 6Top with chicken, then onions, then cheese.
- 7Spread remaining 2 tortillas with the ranch dip, then place one tortilla, dip side down, on top of each tortilla/chicken pile. Spray top of each quesadilla with Pam.
- 8Place in oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until a bit browned.
- 9Cut each quesadilla into fourths if serving as a main dish or into eighths if serving as an appetizer. Serve with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.5
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 168.2 mg
- Sodium 583.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 53.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix
buffalo wing sauce