Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I developed this recipe after I couldn't find what I was looking for. I think they turned out awfully good!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use low-fat)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (I use low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce (I use Frank's)
- 4 -8 inches flour tortillas
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- salsa, as desired
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first four ingredients to make a ranch dip. divide in half and mix half with the wing sauce. Set aside.
- Chop chicken strips into pieces about 1/2 inch long.
- Spray one side of 2 tortillas with Pam, then place sprayed side down on aluminum foil. Put foil on cookie sheet.
- Spread each of the two tortillas with half of the ranch dip/wing sauce mixture.
- Top with chicken, then onions, then cheese.
- Spread remaining 2 tortillas with the ranch dip, then place one tortilla, dip side down, on top of each tortilla/chicken pile. Spray top of each quesadilla with Pam.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until a bit browned.
- Cut each quesadilla into fourths if serving as a main dish or into eighths if serving as an appetizer. Serve with desired toppings.