Recipe by Kendra*
I developed this recipe after I couldn't find what I was looking for. I think they turned out awfully good!
Top Review by feedingtheboys
Made this the other night for my extremely picky eaters- total hit! It was quick and easy, and definitely now on our monthly menu plan! The heat level of the buffalo sauce can easily be changed to your family's taste or completely left out (we did that for our toddler).
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use low-fat)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (I use low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce (I use Frank's)
- 4 -8 inches flour tortillas
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- salsa, as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first four ingredients to make a ranch dip. divide in half and mix half with the wing sauce. Set aside.
- Chop chicken strips into pieces about 1/2 inch long.
- Spray one side of 2 tortillas with Pam, then place sprayed side down on aluminum foil. Put foil on cookie sheet.
- Spread each of the two tortillas with half of the ranch dip/wing sauce mixture.
- Top with chicken, then onions, then cheese.
- Spread remaining 2 tortillas with the ranch dip, then place one tortilla, dip side down, on top of each tortilla/chicken pile. Spray top of each quesadilla with Pam.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until a bit browned.
- Cut each quesadilla into fourths if serving as a main dish or into eighths if serving as an appetizer. Serve with desired toppings.