Recipe by Marie
Great for lunch, a light dinner or for your football get togethers.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
YUM! What a great idea and recipe. I also sauteed my chicken in the margarine and pepper sauce, so my quesadilla wasn't runny. I added some paprika and a bit of cayenne powder for extra heat. DH dipped his in salsa.
- 473.18 ml finely diced cooked chicken
- 78.07 ml hot pepper sauce (like Franks)
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken.
- Layer chicken mixture and cheese on 4 tortillas, dividing evenly.
- Cover with a top tortilla.
- In a grill pan or non stick skillet, cook each one for 3 to 5 minutes until toasted and cheese melts.
- Cut into quarters to serve.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, if desired.