Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for lunch, a light dinner or for your football get togethers.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups finely diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup hot pepper sauce (like Franks)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken.
- Layer chicken mixture and cheese on 4 tortillas, dividing evenly.
- Cover with a top tortilla.
- In a grill pan or non stick skillet, cook each one for 3 to 5 minutes until toasted and cheese melts.
- Cut into quarters to serve.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, if desired.
YUM! What a great idea and recipe. I also sauteed my chicken in the margarine and pepper sauce, so my quesadilla wasn't runny. I added some paprika and a bit of cayenne powder for extra heat. DH dipped his in salsa.
I am addicted to Buffalo Chicken. ;) This was great! I left out the butter, used reduced fat cheese, and whole wheat tortillas. I dipped mine in light sour cream as well. Very yummy, thanks for sharing!
Next time I will try a different hot sauce (used Franks) or maybe just less. I normally LOVE buffalo chix wings, but the sauce was a little too strong for me. I will make again, these were good!