Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie combines the joy of comfort food with the satisfaction of those spicy cravings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place thin pizza dough in pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400.
- 2Dice 2 cups chicken and season with salt and crushed red pepper.
- 3Dice 1/2 cup each of onions, celery, and carrots.
- 4Brown chicken over medium heat in non stick skillet until brown.
- 5Add diced vegetables and sauté until veggies are soft.
- 6Place mixture in a bowl and toss with your favorite wing sauce and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing to taste.
- 7Add mixture to partially bake pizza crust in pie plate.
- 8Top pie with thin layer of pizza crust and brush with garlic butter.
- 9Use a fork around the edges and cut off extra dough.
- 10Bake at 400 until crust is brown.
- 11Pull out of oven and top with tablespoon of sour cream and chives.
Browse Our Top Pot Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 374.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: