Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie combines the joy of comfort food with the satisfaction of those spicy cravings
- 1 pizza dough
- 473.18 ml chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml baby carrots
- 118.29 ml celery
- 118.29 ml onion
- 59.14 ml chives
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- crushed red pepper flakes
- garlic butter
- buffalo wing sauce
- Place thin pizza dough in pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400.
- Dice 2 cups chicken and season with salt and crushed red pepper.
- Dice 1/2 cup each of onions, celery, and carrots.
- Brown chicken over medium heat in non stick skillet until brown.
- Add diced vegetables and sauté until veggies are soft.
- Place mixture in a bowl and toss with your favorite wing sauce and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing to taste.
- Add mixture to partially bake pizza crust in pie plate.
- Top pie with thin layer of pizza crust and brush with garlic butter.
- Use a fork around the edges and cut off extra dough.
- Bake at 400 until crust is brown.
- Pull out of oven and top with tablespoon of sour cream and chives.