Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie combines the joy of comfort food with the satisfaction of those spicy cravings
- Place thin pizza dough in pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400.
- Dice 2 cups chicken and season with salt and crushed red pepper.
- Dice 1/2 cup each of onions, celery, and carrots.
- Brown chicken over medium heat in non stick skillet until brown.
- Add diced vegetables and sauté until veggies are soft.
- Place mixture in a bowl and toss with your favorite wing sauce and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing to taste.
- Add mixture to partially bake pizza crust in pie plate.
- Top pie with thin layer of pizza crust and brush with garlic butter.
- Use a fork around the edges and cut off extra dough.
- Bake at 400 until crust is brown.
- Pull out of oven and top with tablespoon of sour cream and chives.