Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
An invention I made up to combine two delicious meals into one comfort food.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in baking dish, fill with enough water to cover chicken.
- Bake at 425F for 30 - 45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Let chicken cool.
- Using two forks, shred chicken. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan saute the celery for 5 minutes until just starting to soft.
- Mix in the wing sauce and the chicken to the celery. Let simmer over very low heat while preparing the dough.
- Roll dough out thin into 8 inch discs. Place the dough discs into each section of of a coated large muffin pan. The dough will overlap, you will need it.
- Spoon in the chicken mixture about 2/3 to the top.
- Top with blue cheese.
- Fold the flaps over the top of the chicken mixture, brushing the egg wash onto the dough flaps to "glue" the dumpling closed. Repeat until out of ingredients.
- Lower oven to 350°F
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.