1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 12 mins
An invention I made up to combine two delicious meals into one comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in baking dish, fill with enough water to cover chicken.
- 2Bake at 425F for 30 - 45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- 3Let chicken cool.
- 4Using two forks, shred chicken. Set aside.
- 5In a small saucepan saute the celery for 5 minutes until just starting to soft.
- 6Mix in the wing sauce and the chicken to the celery. Let simmer over very low heat while preparing the dough.
- 7Roll dough out thin into 8 inch discs. Place the dough discs into each section of of a coated large muffin pan. The dough will overlap, you will need it.
- 8Spoon in the chicken mixture about 2/3 to the top.
- 9Top with blue cheese.
- 10Fold the flaps over the top of the chicken mixture, brushing the egg wash onto the dough flaps to "glue" the dumpling closed. Repeat until out of ingredients.
- 11Lower oven to 350°F
- 12Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 13Let sit for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 866.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken wing sauce