I got this recipe from a Pillsbury Bake-Off cookbook. Credit to Kristin McLaughlin for a great recipe. We eat this at least once a month. I spice it up some and add different veggies to it like mushrooms and peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can pillsbury prepared pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup diced Italian plum tomato
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese (1 cup)
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Lightly coat cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 3Unroll dough.
- 4With sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut into 4 rectangles.
- 5Place rectangles on oiled cookie sheet; press each to form 6x5-inch rectangle.
- 6Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Add chicken, onion and hot pepper sauce; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Stir in tomatoes.
- 10With slotted spoon, spoon mixture over dough rectangles to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- 11Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 12Bake at 425°F.
- 13for 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 578.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust