Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry Ranch Chicken Pizza
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Pizza #RSC recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pizza crust (make your own or use the pizza dough in the tube)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups louisiana chicken wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, in the butter
- 1 cup drained frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (use the good stuff)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped small)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh celery (sliced)
- 1⁄2 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb shredded provolone cheese
- 1. Place chicken in bowl with your favorite wing sauce (I use Louisiana Chicken Wing Sauce ) and let marinade for 30 minutes. You may want to dilute this. (It’s hot!) Mix wing sauce with Ranch dry Seasoning mix.
- 2. Melt butter and add one ranch seasoning mix. Brush butter and ranch mixture over the crust. Combine spinach, Ranch Salad Dressing, baby carrots, Italian Seasoning and 1/3 cup dressing in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon mixture over crust; top with onions, and cheeses.
- 3. Place on baking sheet; bake in preheated 400°F oven 14 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Grate fresh celery in thin slices over the entire pizza.
Looks like it has good ideas, but the ingredients and directions are a hot mess. There is no chicken in the ingredients, is it raw or already cooked? You marinate the chicken, but when do you put it on the pizza. Ingredients say Italian seasoning in butter, directions say ranch dressing mix in butter. Directions say to mix the spinach, ranch dressing (1.5 cups in ingredients), and 1/3 cup dressing (more really??). I love to try this but can't make sense of it.