Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
"Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry" This is a great party snack. Easy to prepare and fun to eat. Your guests can simply pull the pizza apart, dip and enjoy! For a less spicy Buffalo dip, add 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix and 2 tablespoons sour cream to ½ cup buffalo sauce.
- 1 -16 ounce pizza dough, refrigerated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 4 ounces green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chives, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- With a kitchen shears or knife cut pizza dough into bite size pieces. Place dough and cheese in a large bowl and pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over top. Mix lightly with hands to separate sections of dough. Refrigerate dough while you prepare filling.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté red pepper 1 tablespoon olive oil until tender. Add chicken, green chilies, chives, paprika, cumin, cilantro, Hidden Valley Ranch Original seasoning and 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Pour cooled filling over dough.
- Spray shallow Bundt pan or ring pan with cooking spray. Gently fill ring pan with pizza mixture, making sure pizza dough touches other pieces but does not crowd.
- Bake pizza ring at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Invert pizza onto serving platter and place a bowl of buffalo sauce in center for dipping.
- This is a great party snack. Easy to prepare and fun to eat. Your guests can simply pull the pizza apart, dip and enjoy! For a less spicy Buffalo dip, add 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix and 2 tablespoons sour cream to ½ cup buffalo sauce.