Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
May become a family fav.
- 1 pizza crust (14-16-inch store-bought or homemade)
- 2 -3 cups cooked chicken, cubed (grilled works great)
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo, sauce to taste (or more, like Frank's Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 small red onion, sliced (to taste)
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup banana pepper, drained (optional)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the chicken, buffalo sauce and melted butter. Set aside and let marinate.
- Pat pizza dough into prepared pan. Pierce the dough with a fork. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Immediately spread blue cheese dressing over pre-baked crust. Sprinkle on cheeses. Place marinated chicken over cheeses. Top with red onion, crumbled bacon and banana peppers. Sprinkle on a little garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Continue to bake for an additional 8 – 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.