Recipe by lannszocik
Quick and easy the semi-homemade way. If you love Buffalo Chicken and Pizza this is for you. Can cook inside or outside on grill.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into small strips
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (use less if you don't want it too spicey)
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup celery, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat, and oil grate when ready to start cooking.
- place chicken strips in a large bowl with 1 cup of buffalo sauce and toss to coat.
- Grill the chicken strips about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- While the chicken is grilling carefully remove pizza dough from can. Unroll on a flat surface. Spray both sides of the dough with a nonstick cooking spray. Place the dough on the grill and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Carefully watch the crust. it can burn quickly.
- Spread the blue cheese dressing over the pizza leaving 1- inch border. Next, top with the mozzarella cheese, red onion, celery, and chicken stips amd drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of buffalo sauce (optional).
- Cover with grill lid and cook 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Indoors: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Carefully unroll dough and place on prepared cooking sheet. Press dough with clean hands to form 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Place baking sheet in preheated oven. Bake for 7 minutes or until the crust just begins to brown. Remove crust from oven and top as directed. Return to oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.