Chef #850873's Note:
Quick and easy the semi-homemade way. If you love Buffalo Chicken and Pizza this is for you. Can cook inside or outside on grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat, and oil grate when ready to start cooking.
- 2place chicken strips in a large bowl with 1 cup of buffalo sauce and toss to coat.
- 3Grill the chicken strips about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- 4While the chicken is grilling carefully remove pizza dough from can. Unroll on a flat surface. Spray both sides of the dough with a nonstick cooking spray. Place the dough on the grill and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Carefully watch the crust. it can burn quickly.
- 5Spread the blue cheese dressing over the pizza leaving 1- inch border. Next, top with the mozzarella cheese, red onion, celery, and chicken stips amd drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of buffalo sauce (optional).
- 6Cover with grill lid and cook 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 7Serve hot.
- 8Indoors: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- 9Carefully unroll dough and place on prepared cooking sheet. Press dough with clean hands to form 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Place baking sheet in preheated oven. Bake for 7 minutes or until the crust just begins to brown. Remove crust from oven and top as directed. Return to oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.4
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 1115.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce