I got this recipe off of Frank's Redhot Sauce web site. I fixed for the first time last week. DH loved it. I noticed that this was slightly different than the recipes I had seen posted. I adapted it to fit our needs.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza shells on pizza baking pans.
- Combine pizza sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Spread sauces on pizza shells.
- Toss chicken with redhot sauce and arrange on top of pizzas.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top of pizza shells.
- Bake 15 minutes until crust is crisy and cheese melts.
- Cut into slices. Could be used as appetizer and cut into smaller pieces.