1/4 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
I got this recipe off of Frank's Redhot Sauce web site. I fixed for the first time last week. DH loved it. I noticed that this was slightly different than the recipes I had seen posted. I adapted it to fit our needs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place pizza shells on pizza baking pans.
- 3Combine pizza sauce and barbecue sauce.
- 4Spread sauces on pizza shells.
- 5Toss chicken with redhot sauce and arrange on top of pizzas.
- 6Sprinkle cheeses on top of pizza shells.
- 7Bake 15 minutes until crust is crisy and cheese melts.
- 8Cut into slices. Could be used as appetizer and cut into smaller pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 964.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust