1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Can't get much easier than this! Boy is this tasty! This recipe is very versatile, too! I actually never measure anything, so I hope the measurements are right. Honestly, I don't think you could mess this up! I prefer to use the Bobloi 12" Thin Crust shells. You can also make 2 of the Boboli Mini Crusts instead of the 12". Of course, you can use whatever pizza crust/dough you like. For something different, I made this spreading 2 tablespoons of blue cheese dressing on the crust before topping with the saucy chicken! It gave it a different twist! This is a fun recipe to play with!! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts (I prefer thin crust)
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce (I use Wingman or Frank's red hot)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced 1-inch thick on the bias
- 1In a bowl, toss shredded chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce until well coated. (You might need more, you want the mixture to be nice and moist.).
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce on pizza crust, leaving a couple of inches around the edge bare (that will be your crust). Spread saucy chicken on top of sauce on pizza crust.
- 3Top chicken with cheeses, then sprinkle with green onions.
- 4Bake at 425°F 15-20 minutes or until pizza has reached desired crispness.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 431.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts
buffalo wing sauce