Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can't get much easier than this! Boy is this tasty! This recipe is very versatile, too! I actually never measure anything, so I hope the measurements are right. Honestly, I don't think you could mess this up! I prefer to use the Bobloi 12" Thin Crust shells. You can also make 2 of the Boboli Mini Crusts instead of the 12". Of course, you can use whatever pizza crust/dough you like. For something different, I made this spreading 2 tablespoons of blue cheese dressing on the crust before topping with the saucy chicken! It gave it a different twist! This is a fun recipe to play with!! Enjoy!
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts (I prefer thin crust)
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce (I use Wingman or Frank's red hot)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced 1-inch thick on the bias
- In a bowl, toss shredded chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce until well coated. (You might need more, you want the mixture to be nice and moist.).
- Spread 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce on pizza crust, leaving a couple of inches around the edge bare (that will be your crust). Spread saucy chicken on top of sauce on pizza crust.
- Top chicken with cheeses, then sprinkle with green onions.
- Bake at 425°F 15-20 minutes or until pizza has reached desired crispness.
Awesome! I used about 2 tbs. of ranch dressing as my base and layered everything else on top. It was fantastic! DH, who can't stand spicy food ate the entire pizza, minus two small pieces. I will definitely make this again and again, thanks for the winner KPD!
Loved it! I think you can change the blue cheese to 1/4 cup because it was overwhelming. Next time we'll try it with the blue cheese dressing for the sauce and just a sprinkle of blue cheese. Usually I use much more cheese on this size pizza - at least two cups - but a little blue cheese goes along way so this is a lower fat option for us than ordering pizza or our usual recipes. We used Oops, It's a Fat Free Pizza Crust for the crust. My husband added red onions to his, and next time we may try some celery too. Thanks for a great idea!